"Fresh Start Law Center was a lifesaver! They listened to the details of my situation and explained the law to me. They quickly filed my petition, and handled everything from start to finish. Now my felony has been expunged and I can finally hold my head high in job interviews and answer questions honestly. I am so thankful I hired them."
"I thought I was stuck until my probation was over, and a friend told me about Fresh Start. I signed up for their early probation termination service and within 2 months I was off of probation plus my felony was expunged at the same time. What a huge relief it has been on my life. I am sure glad I found Fresh Start Law Center."
"I was crushed when I got my DUI and just wanted to put it behind me. Fresh Start got me off of probation early and then expunged my DUI conviction. What a relief it has been! I am so glad I found them. They were extremely friendly and easy to work with?"
"I had a horrible experience wherein I was wrongfully arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fresh Start assured me they could help me and they sure did. It only took about 3 months to get the arrest record sealed which was very satisfying."
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a no risk 100% money back guarantee on our infraction, misdemeanor and felony expungement services, meaning if we don't get your conviction expunged you don't pay us! Why would you want to pay for legal services that did not produce the results you were looking for?
Details Of Money Back Guarantee
We are one of the only law firms in California to provide this type of money back guarantee on our legal services. We pride ourselves on producing positive results for our clients, and we feel that it is only fair that you should only have to pay us if we are able to complete the job you hired us to do. Here are the details on our 100% money back guarantee:
- Guarantee only applies to our infraction, misdemeanor and felony expungement services.
- Court cost and filing fees are not included in the guarantee (usually $60-$120 for each expungement petition that is filed).
- Only a 50% money back guarantee, less filing fees, is applicable on cases that involve a probation violation. However if the client fails to inform Fresh Start Law Center about the probation prior to the petition being filed, and the petition is subsequently denied then the guarantee does not apply.
- If you do something after the expungement petition is filed that renders the petition ineligble for relief then the guarantee is not applicable, i.e., you get arrested and charged with another crime while your expungement petition is pending with the court.
- If a felony is reduced to misdemeanor, but not expunged, we will refund only 25% of attorney fee, less filing fees.
- We have 6 months after an expungement has been denied by the court to choose to refile the case at our cost.
- It will be considered a client default and a refund will not be granted if the expungement is unsuccessful on account of client's failure to disclose relevant information, such as outstanding fines, incomplete court requirements, or probation violations.
It is also important to note that we are in no way guaranteeing that a postive outcome will be achieved in each and every case, rather we are guaranteeing that we will refund your money under the conditions set forth above. We cannot guarantee an outcome of a case as each situation is unique.
Experienced California Expungement Law Firm
We have helped people all over California to finally forget the past so that they can move forward and embrace the future. We pride ourselves on providing not only top notch record clearing legal services but also on providing impeccable customer service to our clients. We hope that you have found the information on our sit helpful, and we are excited to assist you with your expungement needs.
David Huffman, Esq.
Founding Attorney, Fresh Start Law Center